1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF MA, ME NH, RI, VT, OR CT (EXCLUDING FAIRFIELD COUNTY) AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Eligibility: The Dunkin’ Donuts Energy Punch Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in MA, ME, NH, RI, VT or CT (excluding Fairfield County) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, at the time of entry. Franchisees and employees, directors and officers of Dunkin’ Brands Inc. (“Sponsor”), Brand Connections (“Administrator”), Monster Energy Company (“Promotion Partner”), and any of their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies (the “Released Parties”), and members of the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household, of any of the foregoing, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) on 05/15/17 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on 05/25/17 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Dunkin’ Donuts Energy Punch Sweepstakes website at www.DunkinBoston.com (the “Website”). Once at the Website, follow the prompts to complete and submit all required registration information on the entry form (hereinafter an “Entry”), to receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, regardless of email address used, throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prize Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about 05/30/17, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a random drawing (the “Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, in order to select five (5) potential Prize winners. Once confirmed, as detailed below, each Prize winner will receive a VIP Package that includes: (a) two (2) admission tickets to the NHRA New England Nationals Race at New England Dragway in Epping, NH on June 3 and June 4, 2017; (b) access to Monster Energy Hospitality Tent located in the racing pits; (c) seating and refreshments during the race; (d) up-close view of the Monster Energy dragster, crew team activity, plus warm-ups; and (e) Meet and Greet with top fuel driver Brittany Force with John Force Racing. The ARV of each Prize (“Prize”) is four Hundred Dollars ($400). The total ARV of all Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is two thousand dollars ($2,000). The Prize tickets must be used on date specified by Sponsor. If potential Prize winner cannot attend the race on such dates they will forfeit the Prize, in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of entire Prize forfeiture, an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries, time permitting. Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as the prize. If a minor is selected as a winner’s guest, winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian. All seat assignments are Sponsor-specified. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the Prize. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for a Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and are subject to change. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to, transportation to/from the race, parking, concessions, any and all taxes, any other meals, drinks, personal purchases/souvenirs, gratuities, and any and all costs or expenses associated with attending the race are solely the responsibility of the Prize winner or guest. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, once such are in Prize winner’s possession. Sponsor, and/or any other relevant party, reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Prize winner and/or guest if they act in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of the race. In the event the race is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value.
6. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential Prize winners must comply with these Official Rules in order to accept their prizes and be confirmed as official Prize winners. On or about one (1) hour after the Prize Drawing, Administrator will notify the potential Prize winners via the phone number and/or email address provided upon Entry. Upon notification or notification attempt, the potential Prize winners will be required to respond for follow up communication purposes no later than two (2) calendar days from the time of notification. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for a potential Prize winner fails for any reason, or if a potential Prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules, including the above referenced deadline regarding communication, such Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected and notified, time permitting. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use the name, actual or simulated likenesses, biographical information, city, state, opinions, and Prize information of Prize winner(s) for advertising and promotional purpose(s), in perpetuity, throughout the universe, in any and all media now or hereafter devised in any manner, without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. In the event of a dispute as to any account, the authorized account holder of the email address provided upon Entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
7. General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled or incorrect Entries, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error(s) in administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the selection/announcement of the Prize winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the Prizes will be awarded via random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants agree that the Released Parties, (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
8. Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
9. Request for the Names of Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 06/30/17, to: Dunkin’ Donuts Energy Punch Sweepstakes Requests, c/o Brand Connections, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA 02035. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
10. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.
11. Administrator: Brand Connections, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA 02035.
Monster Energy Company is not a sponsor of this sweepstakes. The “Monster Energy” names, logos, and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy Company’s sponsorship of this sweepstakes. MONSTER ENERGY and the Claw Icon are registered trademarks of Monster Energy Company.